Hiring Great Support in Your Business is Easier and More Affordable than You Think
Today we learn from John Jonas from OnlineJobs.ph, a pioneer in the outsourcing business, on how to find a great OFS (online Filipino specialist) to help grow your business. These specialists are talented, honest, loyal workers; not just mindless data entry people. Learn how you can post a job, weed out the good from the bad, and how the Philippines is different than whatever else you've tried before.
John has helped thousands of entrepreneurs succeed in their business by doing outsourcing differently. He created and runs OnlineJobs.ph, the largest website for finding Filipino virtual workers, with almost 2,000,000 Filipino resumes and over 300,000 employers from around the world using it. He works about 17 hours per week, choosing to spend his time with his family rather than working.
In this episode, you’ll hear…
- How you can drop the overwork and the overwhelm in your business and finally create more ease and freedom by leveraging great talent; so you can spend more time doing what you love and earning more.
- How or where to start when even just the thought of getting admin support adds to the current overwhelm and struggle an entrepreneur is facing.
- What are the first critical steps to hiring staff when you need them?
- What is the secret to finding the right person or people to support your business?
- How to address the risk that comes with hiring an online Filipino specialist?
- And so much more!
This is an incredible conversation I know you won’t want to miss!
Connect with John:
Check out John’s podcast at Journey To Personal Greatness podcast.
Don’t forget to subscribe and review on Apple podcast.